Certificate of Business Excellence
The complexities of today's global business environment requires leaders to continually acquire and hone new skills. At UC Berkeley Executive Education, we foster an optimal learning environment for professionals looking to reach new levels of success in their careers on a timeline that works with their busy schedules.
The Certificate of Business Excellence is an opportunity to gain a mark of distinction from a world-class university through concentrated, 2-5 day executive education programs. The program is designed for leaders like you - leaders who want to challenge convention. Leaders who want to take intelligent risks and accept reasonable failure. Leaders who understand there is still more to learn.
The core curriculum for Certificate of Business Excellence is centered around four academic pillars:
- Leadership & Communication
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Strategy & Management
- Finance & Business Acumen
The scope and variety of programs that we offer allow you to create a custom curriculum that fits your ever evolving business needs. To receive your Certificate of Business Excellence, you must complete one program in each of the four pillars for a total of 17 days program excellence over a course of 3 years.
Call us for a consult and we will help you design a learning journey that's right for you.
Benefits of the Program
- Certification of Excellence in Business from the UC Berkeley Center for Executive Education at the Haas School of Business
- Access to the UC Berkeley Long Business Library and other university database services (on campus)
- One-year subscription to the California Management Review
- A Berkeley Haas email forwarding address - this does not expire
- Lifelong access to a network of distinguished Haas Alumni. Certificate holders have access to a global network of over 36,000 Haas alumni via a password-protected online community and Haas-sponsored reunions, conferences and seminars
- 15% discount to all future executive education programs
- Ability to join local alumni chapters or clubs in your region
- Berkeley Haas Alumni newsletter
- Video portal, Haas insights to research highlights, industry speakers
Cost: Individuals pay for each open enrollment program toward their certificate. Payment for each individual program is required at the time of enrollment. Therefore, you can spread the cost over the program over three years. The average cost of the required 17 days of executive programs is $27,000-$29,000 varying by program selections.