Partner with Berkeley and become part of the Haas family with our flexible and scalable executive certificate program.
The complexities of today's global business environment require leaders to continually acquire and hone new skills. At Berkeley Haas, we foster an optimal learning environment for professionals looking to reach new levels of success in their careers on a timeline that works with their busy schedules.
The Certificate of Business Excellence is an opportunity to gain a mark of distinction from a world-class university through concentrated, 2-5 day executive education programs. Complete 17 days of executive programs from our portfolio of open enrollment programs for individuals. The scope and variety of programs allow you to create a custom curriculum that fits your evolving business needs.
Benefits of the Program
- Certification of Excellence in Business from the UC Berkeley Center for Executive Education at the Haas School of Business
- Access to the UC Berkeley Long Business Library and other university database services (on campus)
- One-year subscription to the California Management Review
- A Berkeley Haas email forwarding address - this does not expire
- Lifelong access to a network of distinguished Haas Alumni. Certificate holders have access to a global network of over 36,000 Haas alumni via a password-protected online community and Haas-sponsored reunions, conferences and seminars
- 15% discount to all future executive education programs
- Ability to join local alumni chapters or clubs in your region
- Berkeley Haas Alumni newsletter
- Video portal, Haas insights to research highlights, industry speakers
Cost: Individuals pay for each open enrollment program toward their certificate. Payment for each individual program is required at the time of enrollment. Therefore, you can spread the cost over the program over three years. The average cost of the required 17 days of executive programs is $21,000-$23,000 varying by program selections.