What can you do differently, as a leader, to bring your organization to its full potential?
- Assess your leadership capacity, with candid feedback from your organization
- Diagnose areas to improve your leadership skills, and align your organizations’ culture with its strategic goals
- Plan, in partnership with world class faculty, peers and 1:1 personal coaching, a roadmap for delivering results when you return to work
- Analysis of your organization's culture today, and your organization’s desired culture
- A 360 assessment of your personal leadership styles and your influence styles
- Assessment of your organization’s innovation capabilities
- Defining effective leadership
- Disciplined collaboration: when and how to collaborate
- Communication, influence and persuasion: identifying your blind spots and improving your effectiveness
- Developing a performance-based culture: case studies in improving organizations through intentional culture management
- Motivating and energizing your organization: helping employees own their jobs and strive for excellence
- Leading through rapport: learning to build trust, listen actively, and find common ground at every level
- Rapid innovation: solving a challenge (nominated by your work colleagues) using the tools of design thinking
Who Should Attend
Accomplished leaders who drive growth in every corner of their organizations. Appropriate experience levels include executive and senior leadership including CEOs, C-level executives and VPs. This program is by application only.