How can you become the leader you are meant to be?
What you share is a common desire to explore:
- How, as leader of the organization, can you lead change, drive innovation and quickly respond to market demand
- How do you create and cultivate the culture you need to succeed as an organization
- How do you create vision, communicate it throughout the organization and stay on-point during challenging times
- How do you become an effective force multiplier in your organization and in the world to drive outsized results
- How do you build and motivate cross-functional, diverse and global teams
- Plan, in partnership with world class faculty, peers and coaching, a roadmap for achieving the results when you return to work
- Defining effective leadership
- Creating a strategic vision for your leadership goals with an actionable plan
- Communication, influence and persuasion: identifying your blind spots and improving your effectiveness
- Becoming a force multiplier by learning how to attract and retain the best people for your team, including project-based and virtual
- Creating a competitive advantage by incorporating tri-sector leadership (business, government and social sectors) to excel at solving today’s most pressing challenges
- Developing a performance-based culture: case studies in improving organizations through intentional culture management and latest brain research findings on trust
- Learning to build trust, listen actively, and find common ground at every level
Who Should Attend
Accomplished leaders who drive growth in every corner of their organizations.
Appropriate experience levels include executive and senior leadership including CEOs, C-level executives and VPs.
This program is by application only.