What can you do differently, as a leader, to bring your organization to its full potential?
Our five-day flagship leadership program attracts leaders from all around the world, from organizations with a variety of missions and goals. What you share is a common desire to:
- Assess your leadership capacity, with candid feedback from your organization
- Diagnose areas to improve your leadership skills, and align your organizations’ culture with its strategic goals
- Plan, in partnership with world class faculty, peers and 1:1 personal coaching, a roadmap for delivering results when you return to work
Faculty Director Professor Jennifer Chatman is on the leading edge of applying organizational culture as a performance tool. Through her research she has collected data on over 450 global organizations across industries, quantifying a direct link between organizational culture and performance. She has used this data to guide dozens of executives to dramatically improve performance.
Your personal Organizational Culture Profile, offered only at UC Berkeley-Haas, equips you with data you will use to fulfill your organization's potential.
Before you arrive in Berkeley, we survey you and your colleagues to create a suite of data, including:
- Analysis of your organization's culture today, and your organization’s desired culture
- A 360 assessment of your personal leadership styles and your influence styles
- Assessment of your organization’s innovation capabilities
Armed with this data, you will work with accomplished peers, your personal professional coach, top UC Berkeley faculty, and industry thought leaders to create a personalized plan to unlock innovation and growth, create energy and urgency, and drive results. You will return to your office with a practical, vetted plan you can put to use immediately.
A brief application required. Acceptance notifications are delivered within one week.
- Defining effective leadership
- Disciplined collaboration: when and how to collaborate
- Communication, influence and persuasion: identifying your blind spots and improving your effectiveness
- Developing a performance-based culture: case studies in improving organizations through intentional culture management
- Motivating and energizing your organization: helping employees own their jobs and strive for excellence
- Leading through rapport: learning to build trust, listen actively, and find common ground at every level
- Rapid innovation: solving a challenge (nominated by your work colleagues) using the tools of design thinking
Who Should Attend
Accomplished leaders who drive growth in every corner of their organizations. Appropriate experience levels include executive and senior leadership including CEOs, C-level executives and VPs. This program is by application only.