- How do I continuously find ways to motivate and inspire my team?
- How do I attract and retain top talent?
- How do I resolve conflict and overlap within departments?
- How do I set a strategy when the priorities of my organization constantly change?
- Lead with Vision
- Influencing Skills & Persuasion Strategies
- Coaching Your Team
- Driving Change
- Stakeholder Management
In this three-day course, you’ll work closely with accomplished peers, top UC Berkeley-Haas faculty and industry thought leaders. You'll receive a customized 360 assessment of your management style, plus one pre-program and two post-program executive coaching sessions. And you will leave with a set of practical, concrete tools and action plans that you can put to use immediately in your organization.
The Registration Deadline for the November 2016 Program is October 28, 2016.
Upon course completion, you’ll learn how to:
- Define effective and dynamic organizations, and new tools for improving performance
- Better understand management challenges – both unique and shared – and best practices for addressing them
- Organize and lead multi-cultural, geographically distributed teams, and keep them aligned and productive
- Maximize your influence and persuasion through improved negotiation skills and techniques
- Attract, develop, motivate and retain talent by engaging and energizing the people you lead
Who Should Attend
- Senior level executives
- Managers of global teams
- Individuals with outstanding careers and leadership roles in a variety of settings