- How do I continuously find ways to motivate and inspire my team?
- How do I attract and retain top talent?
- How do I resolve conflict and overlap within departments?
- How do I set a strategy when the priorities of my organization constantly change?
- Lead with Vision
- Influencing Skills & Persuasion Strategies
- Coaching Your Team
- Driving Change
- Stakeholder Management
In this three-day course, you’ll work closely with accomplished peers, top UC Berkeley-Haas faculty and industry thought leaders. You'll receive a customized 360 assessment of your management style, plus one pre-program and two post-program executive coaching sessions. And you will leave with a set of practical, concrete tools and action plans that you can put to use immediately in your organization.
Upon course completion, you’ll learn how to:
- Define effective and dynamic organizations, and new tools for improving performance
- Better understand management challenges – both unique and shared – and best practices for addressing them
- Organize and lead multi-cultural, geographically distributed teams, and keep them aligned and productive
- Maximize your influence and persuasion through improved negotiation skills and techniques
- Attract, develop, motivate and retain talent by engaging and energizing the people you lead
Who Should Attend
- Senior level executives
- Managers of global teams
- Individuals with outstanding careers and leadership roles in a variety of settings