Industries impacted from digital disruption include, among others, health care, finance, education, energy, hospitality, automobiles/transportation, telecommunications, music and entertainment, retailing, wine, human resources, photography, even cities. In short, no industry is immune.
Marketers today face multiple shifts in customer behavior, competition, technology, and market boundaries that dramatically increase the complexity of marketing. As examples, marketers are witnessing ...
- Transformational shifts in buyer decision-making and purchase patterns
- Massive fragmentation of marketing communication and customer engagement channels
- A shift from product leadership to ecosystem participation and competition as the basis of competitive advantage
- An explosion of real time data, modelling, and data analysis capabilities
- A shift to dynamic learning relationships with customers as the basis of customer engagement
- A shift from upstream to downstream value-chain activities as the source of innovation and leadership
- The New Marketing Realities: What’s Changed?
- Understanding Digital Disruption: Its Causes and Consequences
- Managing Marketing In A World of Digital Disruption:
- Envisioning Future Marketing Success
- Recognizing the Disruption Opportunity: Reframing Customer Value
- Balancing Current Success with Future Market Relevance: Building the Balanced Innovation Portfolio
- Identifying the “Customer Franchise” Opportunity
- Delivering Differentiated Customer Experience
- Leading Marketing in the Digital Age
- The Marketer’s New Role
- Mastering Digital Marketing Capability: The Essential Building Blocks
- Assessing Digital Marketing Capability: The Digital Readiness Scorecard
- Crafting the Digital Marketing Plan: the Road Map for Marketing Leadership in a World of Digital Disruption
The enrollment deadline for the May 2017 program is May 11, 2017.
- The new realities and challenges of marketing
- The building blocks of an effective digital marketing strategy
- The causes and consequences of digital disruption across multiple industries
- Strategies for identifying and responding to the risk of value migration in specific industries and markets
- The opportunity space for reframing customer experience and customer value
- Building and managing a balanced innovation portfolio that sustains current success and ensures future market relevance
- The role of Customer Franchise in driving marketing and business success
- The design of digitally enabled customer experience strategies that enable the firm to understand, connect with, and engage its attractive customers in new ways
- The elements of an effective digital marketing plan
- The translation of these elements into a draft digital marketing plan specific to the participant's organization