Companies today operate in a fast-paced, highly unpredictable business environment, where innovation and entrepreneurial approaches are rewarded. In such an environment, owning a unique position in the marketplace can often mean the difference between success and failure. How does your company measure up?
Having a strong understanding of the competitive landscape –- and your company’s optimal positioning within it -– can provide the strategic advantage needed for that success.
Build Lasting Competitive Advantage
An essential course in business strategy, Strategy in Competitive Markets provides the latest and most innovative techniques for assessing and evaluating the competition. Topics covered include:
- Strategy and Competitive Positioning
- Competition Extended: Network Effects
- Corporate Level Strategy
- Strategic Value Curves
- Innovation Strategies for Emerging Technologies
Gain Insights From Top Strategic and Innovation Thought Leaders
High-profile Silicon Valley executives and entrepreneurs from companies like Google and PayPal provide additional C-suite perspectives and approaches for navigating –- and mastering -– the competitive landscape.
- How to assess the competitive landscape in your industry
- How to design a competitive corporate strategy
- Core frameworks in strategy and corporate entrepreneurship
- Business model design for new growth
- Strategies for repositioning
Who Should Attend
- Vice presidents
- General managers
- Sales and marketing executives
- Finance executives
- Operations executives
- Any position impacting company strategy