Brijesh is a leader in Deloitte’s Applied AI practice with more than 20 years of experience helping clients with transformational initiatives. He leads the AI Strategy and AI-enabled Conversational IVR offerings, engaging clients to transform customer care, and define their contact center, data and cloud-enabled AI journey. He has been an early adopter of automation-oriented business transformation and helped develop Deloitte’s point of view on the spectrum of AI solutions. He is a key member of Deloitte’s AWS, Google, IBM, OneReach, and Kore.ai relationship teams, and manages alliance relationships with Narrative Science, an NLG Cognitive solution provider, and IPSoft – a cognitive product firm with solutions: Amelia, Apollo, and IPCenter.
Select Project Experience:
- Leading first-of-a-kind conversational AI program to transform 300 million calls / year contact center through AI/ML enabled platform, processing from human hands to machine for a large media and communication services provider
- Deployed one of the most complex Amazon Connect / AWS enabled conversational IVR solution processing 35 million consumer collections calls / year.
- Led Deloitte’s largest AI enabled intelligent automation program at a fortune 100 energy generator, transmitter, and distributor. Driving the initiative to assess their operational processes for potential automation, setting up a center of excellence and deploying at-scale automations of 100+ level 4 processes. Currently deployed and operating 75 process automations, automating 5M+ transactions every month
- Delivered Deloitte’s first global intelligent automation program in North America, automating 50 global finance operations processes across Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions for a fortune 500 manufacturer
- Led the effort to assess security operations, wealth management, and investment banking operational processes for a fortune 25 global bank. Employed intelligent automation to automate 20 US centric operational processes
- Managed the stand up of an intelligent automation COE, evaluated processes for automation across 20 business functions, developed a business case & roadmap, delivered automation training, and conducted platform selection for a fortune 500 global bank