Companies leave millions of dollars on the table every year through sub-optimal pricing practices. The current abundance of customer data, in the context of increased global competition and the instant information sharing made possible by the internet, requires companies to not only set the right prices, but to continually monitor and refine pricing.
This hands-on, 3-day pricing program equips managers with proven techniques for assessing, formulating, and monitoring pricing strategies. Taught by UC Berkeley faculty and local industry experts, participants will re-examine classic pricing strategies, and will explore inventive approaches that take full advantage of the rapid changes brought about by the information age.
Participants will work in groups and individually to assess the current challenges within their own organizations and experiment with better approaches to improve their effectiveness.
Pricing Training Topics include:
- Economic Value to the Customer
- Fighting a Price War
- Price Sensitivity Analysis
- Demand Forecasting
- Price Contract Negotiations
- Product Line Pricing, Bundling, and Versioning
- Price Customization
- Licensing Models
- Revenue Management
- Revenue Models
Pricing Program Methodology:
- The program engages participants through highly interactive training sessions, enabling you to return to your office and use the concepts and strategies immediately. Sessions include multiple simulations and exercises, peer coaching, peer discussions, lectures, and case studies.
Inquiries about upcoming program dates, or to learn how you can bring this program to your company as a custom opportunity, please contact us: email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in future dates of the program.
- Possess a solid understanding of current pricing practices in product and service industries
- Understand when and how to apply state-of-the-art frameworks for optimizing pricing decisions
- Have mastered the essential techniques for making profitable pricing decisions
- Be awarded a certificate of completion by the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley Executive Education
Who Should Attend
This program is targeted to Product Management, Marketing, Pricing, and Finance professionals who are responsible for pricing products and services. This program is ideal for the Executive who has responsibility for pricing an entire product or service line.