For both millennials and those looking to better understand millennials to thrive and build a more effective workforce
The workforce is evolving. As a leader in your organization, engaging and collaborating with millennials has become critical for both your company's and your personal success. #ManagingMillennials: Unleash the Power of Millennials, the 2-day program, will give you the tools to communicate effectively with Millennials, manage conflict within a diverse work environment, and promote a positive work culture.
After completing this program you will understand how key generational differences impact our interactions in the workplace. These differences include communication, expectations, motivation, and values. Once you are able to grasp these key concepts, you will attract, motivate and retain Millennials, while maintaining a positive culture. Through group discussions, exercises, and case studies, you will learn social psychological tools for building trust, developing relationships, and fostering teamwork. Recognize how to manage difficult conversations productively, give feedback, promote a growth mindset and coach your #Millennials to #success!
- Understand and identify key generational differences and similarities in communication, expectations, motivation, and values
- Vastly improve your ability to manage your interactions and relationships with different generations across the organization
- Learn how to attract, motivate, and retain millennials while maintaining a positive culture and improving performance
- Gain important communication and influence skills for strengthening your relationships with varied generations
- Learn tools for modifying communication styles, building trust, developing relationships, giving feedback, mentoring and coaching
Who Should Attend
Those who want to increase their effectiveness while working across a generational divide.
- Leaders and managers at any level who encounter millennials at work
- Millennials who want to fit into existing organizations
- Organizations who want to encourage the full potential of all employees
- Cross-functional teams working with millennials
- Senior leaders building a workforce and culture for the future
- Organizations experiencing a rapid change in workforce structure