New Manager Boot Camp LIVE (Online)
New Manager Boot Camp LIVE
Many of us are promoted to managers but rarely are trained to be one. Effective management requires a unique set of skills, and to effectively acquire those skills takes careful preparation and research.
New Manager Boot Camp LIVE takes the guesswork out of your new management role and is specifically designed to prepare you for challenges that you will face in your role. The curriculum is centered around the framework Leading Self, Leading Team, and Influencing Stakeholders. The program provides a virtual classroom experience where you will have the opportunity to learn, practice, and receive coaching (impact, action, practice). The virtual format of the program enables a fluid learning journey, which allows for ample opportunity to practice between each session and then immediate application of your learnings to your work environment in real-time.
Download the sample schedule
Synchronous program - 3 Weeks of Tuesday and Thursday 3 hour live sessions with a 1-hour group coaching session on Friday
Cost & Features
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Group coaching hours held each week
- Personal managerial action plan for your role
- Practical tips for success made from cameo appearances of guest speakers
- Access to the program alumni community
- New Manager Boot Camp Certificate of Completion
Who It's For
- Professionals considering a management role
- Managers that have recently moved into a supervisory position
- Executives looking to level up their leadership skills across multiple industries including high tech
- A group of colleagues or team who would like to advance their skills together
A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.