Venture Capital Executive Program (Online)
Venture Capital Executive Program
Jerry Engel, Berkeley Haas faculty member, former entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, leads the Venture Capital Executive Program. Through a remote online experience, you will gain access to the unique venture capital world of Silicon Valley.
You will get a comprehensive overview of the venture capital investing cycle and participate in panel discussions with top investors.
Download the sample schedule
Cost & Features
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Presentations and panel discussions from over 20+ top Venture Capital investors
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Venture Capital Executive Program (Online) Certificate of Completion
Who It's For
- Entrepreneurs considering venture funding
- Executives leading corporate M&A and business development
- Institutional asset managers
- International economic development officials
- Assets managers investing sovereign wealth
- Angel investors
- Executives of family-owned businesses
- Service providers: attorneys, accountants, consultants
A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.