Effective leaders must be effective communicators. To lead, it’s critical to know how to engage in productive interpersonal exchanges and interactions, motivate and inspire, and create influence over an audience.
Ultimately, your energy and vigor as a leader impacts the energy and performance of your team, department or organization. But the first step is finding the right communication approach for your own leadership style.
Transform Your Communication Style
High-Impact Leadership isn’t your everyday leadership training course. Breaking the conventional mold, this three-day progressive and non-traditional executive program uses powerful theater techniques, role playing and personal coaching to move participants from their comfort zone into a practical application of core communication techniques. Course topics include:
- The Art of Leadership Presence
- The Power of Dialogue: Leader as Communicator
- Partnerships in the Workplace: Every Business is a Relationship Business
- Feedback: Giving and Receiving “The Sandwich Effect”
- Discovering your Authentic Leadership
Executive coach, faculty director and former professional actor Mark Rittenberg creates an interactive environment where he challenges, inspires and coaches participants to identify and transform their communication weaknesses into communication strengths. Participants will actively use role playing and speech activities to improve articulation and expression to more effectively connect with audiences.
- Actively communicate using voice, body, imagination and energy
- Think on your feet using the skill of spontaneity
- Engage in storytelling that moves people
- Build meaningful relationships and partnerships in the workplace
- Employ the art of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Create a community of excellence through active communicating
Who Should Attend
- Senior executives
- General managers
- Engineers or others from science-based professions
- High-potential individuals looking to further develop high-impact leadership skills