2-month online program | 4-6 hours per week
In 2016, the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) market grew to $1.4 billion, and by 2025, the global AI market is expected to expand to almost $60 billion, according to TechJury. Artificial Intelligence is transforming the personal and professional lives of people across the world. AI refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks usually requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, and even decision making. These technologies can be applied to a number of undertakings to benefit organizations seeking to improve outcomes and productivity. To compete in this new tech-driven economy, you must understand how game-changing technologies such as AI can benefit the different business functions in your organization.
Your Learning Journey
You can expect a hands-on approach that builds a bridge between the engineering and technical aspects of AI with the business applications. Leading faculty from both disciplines teach in the program, bringing their diverse experiences to the topic of AI. The program includes live and recorded lectures, case studies, assignments, applied learning opportunities, and interactive discussion groups. The program includes four live teaching sessions, real-world examples, and a capstone project.
This program requires no engineering or technical experience. As the program progresses, you will learn the basics of AI technologies and how they can be applied to your organization. It's not about becoming a technical expert, but rather having a foundational understanding of AI and how it can be positioned to improve efficiency and effectiveness across your organization.
Features, Dates, & Cost
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Video lectures from Berkeley Haas faculty
- Live, interactive webinars (also available as recordings)
- Peer discussions and exercises
- Case Study on Vodafone
- Exclusive online network-building opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Artificial Intelligence: Business Strategies and Applications Certificate of Completion
Who It's For
- Senior leaders including C-suite executives overseeing the integration of AI into their organization's business strategy
- Senior managers and executives involved with managing teams and AI-driven projects
- Functional Business Heads interested in exploring AI opportunities across business functions
- Mid-career professionals looking to bolster their career opportunities through new technologies
- Data Scientists and Analysts involved in research for business intelligence or data analytics where AI may be useful
- Professionals eager to upskill and advance in their career with the recent advancement in applications of AI in business
Want to approach your employer about professional development and request employer support? Read the Employer Payment Assistance Guide.
Certificate of Completion
Signal your professional achievement to your network and get recognized for your completion! Upon successful completion of the program, UC Berkeley Executive Education grants a verified digital certificate of completion to participants that you are encouraged to add to your profiles.
Note: This program results in a digital certificate of completion and is not eligible for degree credit/CEUs. After successful completion of the program, your verified digital certificate will be emailed to you directly. All certificate images are for illustrative purposes only and may be subject to change at the discretion of UC Berkeley Executive Education.
Participants in the Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) program will earn a mark of distinction from a world-class university, gain access to a powerful global network, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence allows individuals to create a personal learning journey structured by our four academic pillars to gain management essentials in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Finance to drive both personal and organizational development.