During this online journey, you'll connect with Berkeley's faculty, industry leaders, and peers from every corner of the globe, taking a deep dive into the applications of blockchain technology for business and society. Taking a case-based approach featuring use cases from finance, healthcare, supply chain management, and consumer products, you'll collaborate through moderated discussion boards and join the faculty for live interviews with industry leaders, including Q&A. In addition, there are live office hours to supplement the live and recorded sessions.
Download the program topics
We are currently in the process of scheduling new program dates. Please visit our partner's website for more information.
Who It's For
Progressive leaders in both the public and private sectors that need to understand what new digital technologies such as blockchain can and can’t do for their organizations. Representative roles and industries that can benefit include:
- Business/technology strategists and consultants
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in launching new ventures relating to blockchain or cryptocurrencies
- Financial and banking professionals, including those in risk management and regulatory roles
- Government officials, policy makers, and civil servants from around the globe, as this program takes a truly global perspective
- Insurance and real estate professionals
- Investors who want to understand the developing blockchain ecosystem to inform investment decisions
- IT and security professionals
- Supply chain management professionals
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Video lectures from Berkeley Haas faculty
- Live, interactive webinars (also available as recordings)
- Peer discussions and exercises
- Case Studies
- Exclusive online network-building opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Blockchain: Technologies and Applications for Business Certificate of Completion
A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.