Business Analytics for Leaders
Business Analytics for Leaders
About the Program
Business Analytics for Leaders: From Data to Decisions provides business professionals with a high-level understanding of the real-world applications of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), two of the primary engines that fuel business analytics. This program focuses on applying analytics techniques to drive business impact, resulting in more efficiency, better decision making, and strategic advantages for organizations. No coding or advanced analytics experience is required.
Using hands-on activities, live sessions, as well as real-world case studies of companies, you will explore the three pillars of business analytics: descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics. Further, you will discover how data-driven decisions enable stronger business cases and greater agility.
Who It's For
Businesses are using analytics to increase efficiency, improve customer service, and identify risks and opportunities across all sectors. This program is designed for business professionals who recognize this growing trend and want to use data and analytics techniques to guide strategy at the top levels of their organizations. (No previous coding or advanced analytics experience is necessary.) Business Analytics for Leaders: From Data to Decisions program could be particularly beneficial for those in the following roles:
- Mid- to senior-level managers who want to drive innovation at their organizations by leveraging data-based decision-making models.
- CXOs who want to better understand the business opportunities that analytics enable, as well as regulations related to data protection and privacy implications.
- Consultants who want to provide client solutions based on the latest data and technology.
Representative roles include:
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Managing Director
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Sales Manager
- Finance Manager
- Operations Manager
Cost & Features
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Video lectures from Berkeley Haas faculty
- Notable guest speakers
- Live, interactive sessions (also available as recordings)
- Peer discussions and exercises
- Simulations and case studies
- Capstone Project
- Live office hours with faculty
- Exclusive online network-building opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Business Analytics for Leaders: From Data to Decisions Certificate of Completion
Participants in the Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) program will earn a mark of distinction from a world-class university, gain access to a powerful global network, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence allows individuals to create a personal learning journey structured by our four academic pillars to gain management essentials in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Finance to drive both personal and organizational development.