Drawing from a mix of tools and frameworks from data science, IT management, and marketing, you will learn from top thought leaders in digital transformation. Live teaching sessions and moderated discussion boards give you the opportunity to ask questions, interact directly with faculty and peers, and accelerate your learning beyond the typical online learning experience.
Berkeley Executive Educations Digital Transformation program does not have any prerequisites - except for a strong desire to learn about opportunities for digital technology and data management practices to transform your business. As the program progresses through eight modules a storyline weaves examples from retail and healthcare, showing how two very different industries benefit from uniting around data, technology, and people.
Two months in total, 4-6 hours per week
Who It's For
This online program is designed for mid to senior level managers who need a strategy to lead their business unit or organization through disruption. Leaders who strive to be more innovative in implementing new ideas, staying ahead of the competition, and aligning their people, data, and technology are prime candidates. Participants may be leaders of a functional department, head of a business unit or region, or have general management responsibilities. Since all industries are vulnerable to some manner of disruption, all industries can benefit from this hands-on experience. The program culminates with a capstone project where participants create an action plan for a challenge at a level that is appropriate for their role or responsibility.
Past Participant Profile
Representative functions and industries of past participants include:
- CEO, Consulting
- Managing Director, Publishing
- CIO, Retail
- Digital Transformation Director, Energy
- Enterprise IT Director, Banking & Financial Services
- IT Manager, Education
- Digital Leader, IT Services
- Global Transformation Manager, Industrial Goods
- Head of Data Analytics, Healthcare
- CRM Manager, Telecommunications
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Video lectures from Berkeley Haas faculty
- Live webinars (also available as recordings)
- Peer discussions and exercises
- Case Studies
- Capstone Project
- Exclusive online network-building opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Digital Transformation: Leading People, Data, and Technology Certificate of Completion
A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.