Future of Technology
Future of Technology
About the Program
The Future of Technology program provides a framework for assessing key disruptive technology trends and for creating a roadmap to implement innovation strategies. It has been designed to examine specific aspects of emerging tech, such as AI, IoE, Robotics, Quantum Computing, Cybersecurity, and Blockchain, while offering tools and frameworks for conceiving and assessing tech-driven futures.
Through live sessions with faculty, expert guest speakers, and real-world case studies featuring prominent companies, this program helps you leverage disruptive tech insights to drive innovation strategies and gain competitive advantages.
Who It's For
This program is for technology and business leaders looking to capture tech-driven opportunities that create competitive advantage, and is particularly beneficial for:
- Technology leaders who want to make a case for their organizations to invest in emerging technologies and create a roadmap for navigating digital transformation.
- Senior business leaders who want to grow their organizations through innovation and leverage the opportunities that new technologies present.
- Mid-level functional managers who would like to explore the various applications of new technologies and understand their impact in their functional areas.
- Consultants who want to keep pace with disruptive technologies and discover new applications across industries while mitigating risks and instilling resilience.
- Entrepreneurs and business professionals looking to develop businesses around emerging technologies by identifying untapped potential.
Cost & Features
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Video lectures from Berkeley Haas faculty
- Notable guest speakers
- Live webinars (also available as recordings)
- Peer discussions, crowd-sourced activities, and demonstrations
- Case studies
- Live office hours
- Capstone Project
- Exclusive online network-building opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Future of Technology: Trends, Strategies, and Innovation Opportunities Certificate of Completion
Participants in the Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) program will earn a mark of distinction from a world-class university, gain access to a powerful global network, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence allows individuals to create a personal learning journey structured by our four academic pillars to gain management essentials in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Finance to drive both personal and organizational development.