Leading Complex Projects
Leading Complex Projects
Completing projects on time, on budget and on specification is critical to business success. Whereas projects are our means to execute strategies and react to changes in the competitive landscape, the capability to carry out project management effectively is no longer an option.
Success with critical projects hinges on developing an understanding of the types of complexities you’re likely to encounter within the projects, from their structure and scope to the changing nature of the project, to the power and political dynamics within the project team and in wider stakeholder communities.
The Leading Complex Projects program was created to help you strengthen your understanding of these complexities and learn to lead through them to drive successful outcomes.
Who It's For
This program was designed to help mid- to senior-level professionals across industries drive their projects to success. It is ideal for:
- C-suite executives and senior managers tasked with leading organization-wide projects
- Project managers and program managers looking to take on more complex projects
- Mid- to senior-level managers in technology involved in complex product development
- Entrepreneurs and consultants looking to improve the success of their projects
- Other professionals interested in pairing their practical experience with proven frameworks and tools for project management and leadership
Cost & Features
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Video lectures from Berkeley Haas faculty
- Notable guest speakers
- Live, interactive sessions (also available as recordings)
- Peer discussions and exercises
- Simulations and case studies
- Capstone Project
- Live office hours with faculty
- Exclusive online network-building opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Leading Complex Projects Certificate of Completion
Participants in the Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) program will earn a mark of distinction from a world-class university, gain access to a powerful global network, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence allows individuals to create a personal learning journey structured by our four academic pillars to gain management essentials in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Finance to drive both personal and organizational development.