2-month online program | 4-6 hours per week
The disruption at the crossroads of financial services and digital innovation offers business visionaries the green light to revolutionize the way consumers, investors, and the global banking industry create, manage, and exchange assets. But to drive this fintech revolution, you must be comfortable in the fintech landscape and ready to execute the maneuvers that take your company from traditional to digital, from startup to scale. Blockchain, artificial intelligence, mobile payment, and other fintech innovations offer financial services companies the opportunity to improve operations and customer experience, reduce inefficiencies, and increase revenue.
This program goes deep on both the financial considerations and the technological. You will learn to identify emerging trends and opportunities, the skills required to launch a fintech startup, and the key components of a successful fintech investment so that you and your company can thrive in the Fintech Revolution.
Features, Dates, & Cost
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Video lectures from Berkeley Haas faculty
- Live, interactive webinars (also available as recordings)
- Peer discussions and exercises
- Case Studies
- Exclusive online network-building opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Fintech: Frameworks, Applications, and Strategies Certificate of Completion
Who It's For
This program is designed for any professional, investor, or fintech enthusiast who is interested in gaining a deeper understanding of fintech trends, ecosystems, tools, and methods of executing financial technology innovations. The program will be particularly useful for those in the following roles:
- Mid- to Senior-level managers and fintech enthusiasts working in banking, investing, real estate, insurance, risk management, regulatory, and other fields in the financial industry
- CxOs of fintech startups seeking to scale and grow their company by gaining knowledge of the fintech tools that can add value to their enterprise
- Consultants seeking to create cutting-edge solutions for their clients in the fintech space
- Anyone interested in a ‘ticket’ for the many lucrative opportunities in today’s hottest industry, whether for leading a fintech function, starting a fintech venture, or investing in fintech ideas
Representative roles include:
- Managing Director
- VP of Finance
- Product Manager
- Emerging Technology Advisor
- VP, Head of Product
- Finance & Compliance Manager
- VP, Strategy and Insight
Want to approach your employer about professional development and request employer support? Read the Employer Payment Assistance Guide.
Certificate of Completion
Signal your professional achievement to your network and get recognized for your completion! Upon successful completion of the program, UC Berkeley Executive Education grants a verified digital certificate of completion to participants that you are encouraged to add to your profiles.
Note: This program results in a digital certificate of completion and is not eligible for degree credit/CEUs. After successful completion of the program, your verified digital certificate will be emailed to you directly. All certificate images are for illustrative purposes only and may be subject to change at the discretion of UC Berkeley Executive Education.
Participants in the Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) program will earn a mark of distinction from a world-class university, gain access to a powerful global network, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence allows individuals to create a personal learning journey structured by our four academic pillars to gain management essentials in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Finance to drive both personal and organizational development.