The Innovative Organization
The Innovative Organization
Innovation is often the main driver to sustain a competitive advantage. To succeed, modern innovators must accept the innovation challenge head-on and capitalize on opportunities created by new technologies, new markets, and new ways of doing business. To stay relevant in today’s evolving market, complacency is not an option.
Are you successfully leading innovation within your organization? The Innovation Organization training program was designed to teach leaders and executives the fundamentals of innovation strategy and prepare them to ideate, innovate, and implement new innovation. You’ll discover the opportunities and potential challenges of business innovation so you’re equipped to drive strategy and manage complex change within your organization.
The innovation training will empower you to be a transformative leader and guide you to design your own personal innovation glide-path. Throughout the program, Professor Jerry Engel, an internationally recognized expert on innovation, will expose you to successful corporate strategies and potential business risks and will mentor you on how to develop an innovation culture that is built on continuous innovation practices. You will go beyond buzzwords and elementary frameworks to establish strategic processes that sustain innovation.
The Innovative Organization provides an optimal educational foundation to advance to other Berkeley Executive Education offerings including the Venture Capital Executive Program, and Corporate Business Model Innovation.
Cost & Features
- Five-day in-person innovation training at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus
- Advanced innovation tools and frameworks grounded in research
- Blend of cutting-edge theory & practical applications
- Unrivaled training from industry experts and Berkeley Haas faculty
- Exclusive networking opportunities with peers and Silicon Valley business leaders
- The Innovative Organization Program Certificate of Completion
Who It's For
- C-Suite executives
- Division managers
- Executives who manage teams or effect change within their organizations
- A group of colleagues or team who would like to advance their skills together
Participants in the Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) program will earn a mark of distinction from a world-class university, gain access to a powerful global network, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence allows individuals to create a personal learning journey structured by our four academic pillars to gain management essentials in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Finance to drive both personal and organizational development.