The Innovative Organization
The Innovative Organization
Competitive advantage is strongest when you and your team are motivated by innovation. As the market, technology, and business opportunities rapidly change, business innovation and strategy require modern leaders who are apt at leveraging disruptive innovation to sustain business agility. To stay relevant in today’s evolving market, complacency is not an option.
The Innovation Organization program is an executive training opportunity designed to teach leaders the fundamentals of innovation strategy while focusing on effective leadership and entrepreneurship. In this program, you will discover revolutionary ways to encourage and apply innovation management skills that equip you to drive business strategy and manage business risks within your organization.
The innovation training will empower you to be an innovative leader who celebrates and prioritizes sustaining innovation culture and ideas. As part of your executive development, you will design your innovation glide path and access mentorship by Professor Jerry Engel, an internationally recognized expert on innovation. Leave the program with a skilled ability to identify innovation opportunities that will codify your company’s resilience and sustain innovation as the center of your business model.
The Innovative Organization provides an optimal educational foundation to advance to other Berkeley Executive Education offerings including the Venture Capital Executive Program, and Corporate Business Model Innovation.
Cost & Features
- Five-day in-person innovation training at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus
- Advanced innovation tools and frameworks grounded in research
- Blend of cutting-edge theory & practical applications
- Unrivaled training from industry experts and Berkeley Haas faculty
- Access to the program alumni community
- Exclusive networking opportunities with peers and Silicon Valley business leaders
- The Innovative Organization Program Certificate of Completion
Who It's For
- C-Suite executives
- Division managers
- Executives who manage teams or effect change within their organizations
- A group of colleagues or team who would like to advance their skills together
Participants in the Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) program will earn a mark of distinction from a world-class university, gain access to a powerful global network, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence allows individuals to create a personal learning journey structured by our four academic pillars to gain management essentials in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Finance to drive both personal and organizational development.