- Payment in full is required to attend the program prior to the program start date.
- Payment can be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) check, purchase order or ACH wire transfer.
- If you need to make other payment arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-643-5246.
- A $100.00 fee will be assessed for all checks returned for insufficient funds.
Cancellations and Transfers
- If the program has not started, cancellations for full refund can be made within 5 business days of initial registration. Requests for exceptions outside of the 5-day period will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- To cancel from a program and receive a full refund, the registrant must submit a written request to email@example.com within 5 business days of registration.
- Program transfers will be granted up to 5 business days of the program start date. To transfer to a different iteration date of the same program, a registrant must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every accommodation will be made to ensure enrollment in the next upcoming iteration.
- If the requested program is sold out, the registrant will be placed on the waitlist.
- If you withdraw after the start of the program, or if you are found to be in violation of the Agreements or any other UC Berkeley Executive Education policy, you will not be issued a refund unless UC Berkeley Executive Education elects to do so due to special circumstances. In these cases, please contact your Program Services Manager to initiate the discussion of your potential options.
- Incremental program fees, if any, will be billed separately.
Program Code of Conduct
- Confidentiality: Reminder, our programs are attended by a wide variety of participants from many different global organizations. You should not share any confidential information that you do not feel comfortable sharing.
- Keep it COSI: Courteous, Open, Safe and Inclusive
- For online programs: please keep your camera on and name posted during the program to help engage with the faculty and your fellow participants. If you need to turn off your camera or adjust your name, please let the Program Service Manager know.
- Most programs include an optional class photo. If you do not wish to participate, there will be an announcement made, and you are welcome to not participate by turn off your camera and remove your name to not be included for digital programs, or not attending the photo for in-person programs. These photos may be shared with the class via the canvas platform or used in social media upon request/notification.
- In addition to photos, program recordings may also take place. These recordings will be shared on the private program canvas page for participant review and, should any recording lend itself to use outside of the program, a request for your explicit permission will be sent prior to usage of any classroom footage if you appear in the recording.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required to earn your certificate of completion for our open enrollment programs. Please notify your Program Service Manager should you require any time away during the allotted program schedule. Failure to meet the 80% attendance rate will exclude you from receiving your certificate of completion.
- For more information on the UC Berkeley Code of Conduct Policy, please visit: https://ophd.berkeley.edu/policies-and-procedures