UC Berkeley Center for Executive Education is a California nonprofit organization formed for the purpose of operating executive education programs in support of UC Berkeley and the Haas School of Business.
- Payment can be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express), purchase order, ACH, or wire transfer.
- If paying by credit card on our website, full payment must be made at once. Our website does not allow for partial payments by credit card.
- If the program start date is more than 30 days out, full payment or payment arrangements must be made within 14 days of reserving a program seat(s).
- When an individual or group registration is made less than 30 days from the start date of a program, full payment or payment arrangements must be made within three (3) business days in order to secure the reserved seat(s).
- If full payment or payment arrangements have not been made within the timeframe outlined above, then the individual or group registration will be canceled.
- A $100 fee will be assessed for all checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Registrations can be canceled for a full refund within 30 days of full payment, provided that the program start date is at least 30 days in advance of the receipt of the cancellation request.
- Cancellation requests made 31 days or more after full payment is received and at least 30 days in advance of the program start date will incur a $300 administrative fee per canceled registration.
- If the cancellation request is received fewer than 30 days before the program start date for any reason, then a refund will be calculated based on the table below.
|Days from Program Start
|50% of program fee
|14 days or fewer
|No refund given
Customers may make up to two transfers to a future program date for the same program. Participants can make their first transfer at no additional charge. Upon the second transfer, the customer will incur an administrative fee of $300. To make a transfer, participants must meet the requirements below:
- The transfer request is received 14 days prior to the start date of the initially enrolled program
- The participant is enrolling for future dates within 12 months of the transfer request
- The future program date is still accepting registrations
If the customer wishes to transfer to a future date for a different program of lesser or equal value, the preceding conditions must also be met.
Account balances resulting from administrative fees will be charged to the customer and payment must be received prior to the new program start date. Refunds due to the customer resulting from program cost differences will be processed within ten (10) business days.
While we strive to maintain our published course schedules, programs will be canceled from time to time. BEE will notify all customers registered for canceled programs via email within 14 days of the program start date.
Customers with paid registrations for canceled programs may choose from any of the available options below:
- They may transfer to a different date for the same program of equal or lesser value and receive a refund for any cost difference
- They may transfer to a different date for the same program or of greater value and pay the difference in cost
- They may transfer to a different program of equal or lesser value and receive a refund for any cost difference
- They may transfer to a different program or of greater value and pay the difference in cost
- They may request a full refund
Program Code of Conduct
Keep it COSI: Courteous, Open, Safe and Inclusive
When you join a Berkeley Executive Education program, you can expect to be part of an inclusive, innovative and equity-focused community that approaches education as a matter of social justice that requires broad collaboration among faculty, staff, participants and community partners. Please read Berkeley Executive Education's Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to familiarize yourself with our standards and code of conduct.
Remember, our programs are attended by a wide variety of participants from many different global organizations. You should not share any confidential information that you do not feel comfortable sharing.
Access and Use of Program Materials
Program materials are accessible for 12 months from the start date of the program. Please be sure to download eligible materials for your personal records should you want to reference materials past this timeline. Select IP-protected or permission-based materials are subject to removal and may not be available to download or view outside of Canvas as noted in your program. You should not let anyone else use your login and/or password to the program Canvas site.
Copyright of the materials posted on the program site is owned by or licensed to the University of California, Berkeley and all rights are reserved. Participants agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the program website. Participants may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from the program site (including computer programs or other codes—“site materials”).
Participants may make a reasonable number of machine-readable copies of the site materials only for personal, non-commercial use, and only if they do not alter the text or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the site materials.
Unless otherwise expressly stated on the site, the texts, exams, videos, images, and other instructional materials provided on this site are for participants’ personal use in connection with this program only.
All work submitted is to be your own, original work.
A minimum of 80% attendance/engagement is required to earn your certificate of completion for our open enrollment programs. Many activities happen during the program which requires your attendance for peer discussion in breakout rooms. Please notify your Program Service Manager in advance should you require any time away during the allotted program schedule. Failure to meet the 80% attendance/engagement rate will exclude you from receiving your certificate of completion.
For online programs
Please keep your camera on and name posted during the program to help engage with the faculty and your fellow participants. If you need to turn off your camera or adjust your name, please let the Program Service Manager know.
Please note that all sessions may not be recorded. If you miss an online segment, there may not be an opportunity to review the content later. For this reason, we would advise that you plan to attend all live sessions for our online programs.
Most programs include an optional class photo. If you do not wish to participate, there will be an announcement made, and you are welcome to not participate by turning off your camera and removing your name to not be included for digital programs, or not attending the photo for in-person programs. These photos may be shared with the class via the Canvas platform or used on social media upon request/notification.