- Payment in full is required to attend the program prior to the program start date.
- Payment can be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) check, purchase order or ACH wire transfer.
- If you need to make other payment arrangements, please contact email@example.com or call 510-643-5246.
- A $100.00 fee will be assessed for all checks returned for insufficient funds.
Cancellations and Transfers
- If the program has not started, cancellations for a full refund can be made within 5 business days of initial registration. Requests for exceptions outside of the 5-day period will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- To cancel from a program the registrant must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org and not have started the program.
- To transfer to a different iteration date of the same program, a registrant must submit a written request to email@example.com and the program services manager. Every accommodation will be made to ensure enrollment in the next upcoming iteration.
- Incremental program fees, if any, will be billed separately.
- A minimum of 80% attendance/engagement is required to earn your certificate of completion for our open enrollment programs. Please notify your Program Service Manager should you require any time away during the allotted program schedule to ensure you are not in jeopardy of missing your attendance minimum. Failure to meet the required 80% attendance/engagement rate will exclude you from receiving your certificate of completion and refunds are not issued due to non-participation in a registered program.
- If you need to withdraw after the program start date due to extreme cases, please contact your Program Services Manager to initiate the discussion of your potential options.
If you need to withdraw after the start of the program and do not transfer to new program dates, or if you are found to be in violation of the Agreements or any other UC Berkeley Executive Education policy, you will not be issued a refund. UC Berkeley Executive Education will communicate your options based upon your situation on a case-by-case basis.
While we strive to maintain our published course schedules, Berkeley Executive Education will need to cancel programs periodically. We will inform registrants in canceled programs immediately via email and arrange for a transfer to a future program date or a full refund of the associated program fee.
Note: Any travel coordination and expenses related to the attendance of our in-person programs are the sole responsibility of the program registrant(s). For this reason, we highly recommend you plan your travel accordingly.
Program Code of Conduct
- Keep it COSI: Courteous, Open, Safe and Inclusive. When you join a Berkeley Executive Education program, you can expect to be part of an inclusive, innovative and equity-focused community that approaches education as a matter of social justice that requires broad collaboration among faculty, staff, participants and community partners. Please read Berkeley Executive Education's Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to familiarize yourself with our standards and code of conduct.
- Confidentiality: Reminder, our programs are attended by a wide variety of participants from many different global organizations. You should not share any confidential information that you do not feel comfortable sharing.
- Program materials are accessible for 12 months from the start date of the program. Please be sure to download eligible materials for your personal records should you want to reference materials past this timeline. Select IP-protected or permission-based materials are subject to removal and may not be available to download or view outside of Canvas as noted in your program.
- All work submitted is to be your own, original work.
- You should not let anyone else use your login and/or password to the program canvas site.
- Copyright of the materials posted on the program site is owned by or licensed to the University of California, Berkeley and all rights are reserved. Participants agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the program website. Participants may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from the program site (including computer programs or other codes—“site materials”).
- Participants may make a reasonable number of machine-readable copies of the site materials only for personal, non-commercial use, and only if they do not alter the text or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the site materials.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated on the site, the texts, exams, videos, images, and other instructional materials provided on this site are for participants’ personal use in connection with this program only.
- A minimum of 80% attendance/engagement is required to earn your certificate of completion for our open enrollment programs. Many activities happen during the program which requires your attendance for peer discussion in breakout rooms. Please notify your Program Service Manager should you require any time away during the allotted program schedule. Failure to meet the 80% attendance/engagement rate will exclude you from receiving your certificate of completion.
- For online programs: please keep your camera on and name posted during the program to help engage with the faculty and your fellow participants. If you need to turn off your camera or adjust your name, please let the Program Service Manager know.
- For online programs: please note that all sessions may not be recorded. If you miss an online segment, there may not be an opportunity to review the content later. For this reason, we would advise that you plan to attend all live sessions for our online programs.
- Most programs include an optional class photo. If you do not wish to participate, there will be an announcement made, and you are welcome to not participate by turn off your camera and remove your name to not be included for digital programs, or not attending the photo for in-person programs. These photos may be shared with the class via the canvas platform or used in social media upon request/notification.