- Payment in full is required to attend the program prior to the program start date.
- Payment can be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) check, purchase order or ACH wire transfer.
- If you need to make other payment arrangements, please contact email@example.com or call 510-643-5246.
- A $100.00 fee will be assessed for all checks returned for insufficient funds.
Cancellations and Transfers
- If the program has not started, cancellations for a full refund can be made within 5 business days of initial registration. Requests for exceptions outside of the 5-day period will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- To cancel from a program the registrant must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org and not have started the program.
- To transfer to a different iteration date of the same program, a registrant must submit a written request to email@example.com and the program services manager. Every accommodation will be made to ensure enrollment in the next upcoming iteration.
- Incremental program fees, if any, will be billed separately.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required to earn your certificate of completion for our open enrollment programs. Please notify your Program Service Manager should you require any time away during the allotted program schedule to ensure you are not in jeopardy of missing your attendance minimum. Failure to meet the required 80% attendance rate will exclude you from receiving your certificate of completion and refunds are not issued due to non-participation in a registered program.
- If you need to withdraw after the program start date due to extreme cases, please contact your Program Services Manager to initiate the discussion of your potential options.
If you need to withdraw after the start of the program and do not transfer to new program dates, or if you are found to be in violation of the Agreements or any other UC Berkeley Executive Education policy, you will not be issued a refund. UC Berkeley Executive Education will communicate your options based upon your situation on a case-by-case basis.
Program Code of Conduct
- Confidentiality: Reminder, our programs are attended by a wide variety of participants from many different global organizations. You should not share any confidential information that you do not feel comfortable sharing.
- Keep it COSI: Courteous, Open, Safe and Inclusive. When you join a Berkeley Executive Education program, you can expect to be part of an inclusive, innovative and equity-focused community that approaches education as a matter of social justice that requires broad collaboration among faculty, staff, participants and community partners. Please read Berkeley Executive Education's Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to familiarize yourself with our standards and code of conduct.
- For online programs: please keep your camera on and name posted during the program to help engage with the faculty and your fellow participants. If you need to turn off your camera or adjust your name, please let the Program Service Manager know.
- For online programs: please note that all sessions may not be recorded. If you miss an online segment, there may not be an opportunity to review the content later. For this reason, we would advise that you plan to attend all live sessions for our online programs.
- Most programs include an optional class photo. If you do not wish to participate, there will be an announcement made, and you are welcome to not participate by turn off your camera and remove your name to not be included for digital programs, or not attending the photo for in-person programs. These photos may be shared with the class via the canvas platform or used in social media upon request/notification.
- In addition to photos, program recordings may also take place. These recordings will be shared on the private program canvas page for participant review and, should any recording lend itself to use outside of the program, a request for your explicit permission will be sent prior to usage of any classroom footage if you appear in the recording.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required to earn your certificate of completion for our open enrollment programs. Many activities happen during the program which requires your attendance for peer discussion in breakout rooms. Please notify your Program Service Manager should you require any time away during the allotted program schedule. Failure to meet the 80% attendance rate will exclude you from receiving your certificate of completion.