The digital age brings new challenges to marketers and leaders. Those challenges include shifting attention away from incrementally improving their existing portfolio of product, customer service, and branding initiatives, towards finding new, latent, invisible needs that represent an opportunity for the firm to reframe customer value and establish the firm’s future relevance and uniqueness.
In this 3-day program, we lay out the framework for mastering leadership in a world of digital disruption. This program examines the key trends impacting the marketer’s role today. It provides practical frameworks and methodologies for managing the core marketing tasks in the context of digital enablement.
This program explores:
- The new marketing realities: what's changed?
- Understanding digital disruption: it's causes and consequences
- Managing marketing in a world of digital disruption
- Delivering differentiated customer experience in a digital world
- New models for understanding, connecting to, and engaging customers digitally
- Leading marketing in a digital age
- Assessing Digital Leadership Capability: The Digital Readiness Scorecard
- Crafting the Digital Leadership Plan: the Road Map for Organizational Resilience in a World of Digital Transformation
- The new realities and challenges of competing in a digital world
- The building blocks of an effective digital leadership strategy
- The causes and consequences of digital disruption across multiple industries
- Strategies for identifying and responding to the risk of value migration in specific industries and markets
- The opportunity space for reframing customer experience and customer value
- Building and managing a balanced innovation portfolio that sustains current success and ensures future market relevance
- The role of Customer Franchise in driving marketing and business success
Who Should Attend
Professionals working in the below functions:
- Product Development and Management
- Information Technology
- Organizational Design, Culture, and Human Capital