About the Program
Today’s leader is the Storyteller-in-Chief. You stand before your colleagues, your board, your investors, with nothing more than your presence, passion, and knowledge. Your leadership brings them to “Yes.”
In Communications Excellence, you will become that leader. It engages you on a deeply personal leadership development journey that fosters skills you didn’t know you had.
Download the sample schedule & program topics
We are offering the program online on August 12-14, 2020. If you are interested in attending the program online, visit the Communications Excellence (online) program page for more information and to register.
Cost & Features
- Two-day in-person, communication intensive program at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Exercises to identify and develop your personal communication success strategies - suited to you and your business
- Blend of group exercises and one-on-one coaching
- Guided practice and rehearsal components built into program structure
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Communications Excellence Certificate of Completion
Who It's For
- Senior Leadership and High-Potential Executives
- Business Development and Marketing Teams
- Leadership in Nonprofit and Service Organizations
- Developers and Engineers
- Entrepreneurs seeking to develop profound leadership communications skills
A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.