COVID-19 Status Updates - Berkeley Executive Education
Protecting the wellbeing of our community is a top priority at Berkeley Executive Education and the Haas School of Business.
We are operating under the guidance of UC Berkeley and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We have modified our Open Enrollment schedule through December. Please expect a communication outreach from our designated program managers with new details. In general, we are postponing Open Enrollment programs scheduled to start between now and June, and have reinstated them to future dates. For example:
- Berkeley Executive Leadership Program 4/27-5/1 rescheduled to 8/31-9/04
- Venture Capital Executive Program 4/27-5/1 rescheduled to 9/14-9/18
- Advanced Executive Presence 4/29-5/1 rescheduled to 10/26-10/28
- High-Impact Leadership 5/11-5/13 rescheduled to 8/24-8/26
- Financial Data Analysis 5/11-5/15 rescheduled to 7/13-7/24 online and 10/19-10/23 in-person
- Women's Executive Leadership 5/12-5/15 rescheduled to 11/2-11/5
- Data Science for Leaders 5/18-5/20 and 9/8-9/10 canceled rescheduled to 4/26-4/28/21
- Negotiation & Influence 6/1-6/3 rescheduled to 11/18-11/20
- The Innovative Organization 6/8-6/12 rescheduled to 10/12-10/16
- Communications Excellence 6/18-6/19 rescheduled to 8/12-8/14 online
- New Manager Boot Camp 6/24-6/26 rescheduled to 8/18 to 9/04 online
- Corporate Business Model Innovation 7/13-7/15 rescheduled to 7/12-7/14/21
- Strategy in Competitive Markets 8/12-8/14 canceled. New dates pending
- High-Impact Leadership 8/24-8/26 and 9/21-9/23 canceled. New dates pending
- Berkeley Executive Leadership 8/31-9/4 canceled. New dates pending
- Venture Capital Executive Program 9/14-9/18 canceled. New dates pending
- Leading Strategy Execution through Culture 10/13-10/14 canceled. New dates pending
- Negotiation and Influence 11/18-11/20 canceled. New dates pending
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 and will reassess program dates accordingly. We will be assessing summer programs in the next few weeks. If you are currently registered in an upcoming program within this timeframe, please expect a communication outreach from our designated program managers with new details.
Complimentary Video Series
In recognition of significant volatility in global business due to COVID-19, the Haas School of Business and UC Berkeley Executive Education bring you Leading Through Crisis. This short-form video series brings the unique Berkeley and Bay Area ecosystem perspective to today's unprecedented issues through the lens of innovation, culture and leadership. It is what we do best and why we are well-positioned to help our Berkeley Haas family navigate these challenging times.
We are committed to the continued learning journey of our students in the safest possible environment. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
If you are a Custom client, your business development representative will be in contact shortly if outreach has not already taken place.