COVID-19 Status Updates - Berkeley Executive Education
Protecting the wellbeing of our community is a top priority at Berkeley Executive Education and the Haas School of Business.
We are operating under the guidance of UC Berkeley and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We have modified our Open Enrollment schedule through December. Please expect a communication outreach from our designated program managers with new details. In general, we are postponing Open Enrollment programs scheduled to start between now and June, and have reinstated them to future dates. For example:
- Berkeley Executive Leadership Program 4/27-5/1 rescheduled to 8/31-9/04 Online
- Venture Capital Executive Program 4/27-5/1 rescheduled to 9/9-9/18 Online
- Advanced Executive Presence 4/29-5/1 canceled. New dates pending
- High-Impact Leadership 5/11-5/13 rescheduled to 9/21-9/23 Online
- Financial Data Analysis 5/11-5/15 rescheduled to 7/13-7/24 online
- Women's Executive Leadership 5/12-5/15 canceled. New dates pending
- Data Science for Leaders 5/18-5/20 and 9/8-9/10 canceled rescheduled to 4/26-4/28/21
- Negotiation & Influence 6/1-6/3 canceled rescheduled to 10/8-11/12 Online
- The Innovative Organization 6/8-6/12 rescheduled to 3/22-3/26/21
- Communications Excellence 6/18-6/19 rescheduled to 8/12-8/14 Online
- New Manager Boot Camp 6/24-6/26 rescheduled to 8/18 to 9/03 Online
- Corporate Business Model Innovation 7/13-7/15 rescheduled to 7/12-7/14/21
- Strategy in Competitive Markets 8/12-8/14 canceled rescheduled to 4/7-4/9/21
- High-Impact Leadership 8/24-8/26 rescheduled to 9/21-9/23 Online
- Negotiation and Influence 11/18-11/20 canceled rescheduled to 10/8-11/12 Online
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 and will reassess program dates accordingly. We will be assessing summer programs in the next few weeks. If you are currently registered in an upcoming program within this timeframe, please expect a communication outreach from our designated program managers with new details.
Complimentary Video Series
In recognition of significant volatility in global business due to COVID-19, the Haas School of Business and UC Berkeley Executive Education bring you Leading Through Crisis. This short-form video series brings the unique Berkeley and Bay Area ecosystem perspective to today's unprecedented issues through the lens of innovation, culture and leadership. It is what we do best and why we are well-positioned to help our Berkeley Haas family navigate these challenging times.
We are committed to the continued learning journey of our students in the safest possible environment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
If you are a Custom client, your business development representative will be in contact shortly if outreach has not already taken place.