COVID-19 Status Updates - Berkeley Executive Education
Protecting the wellbeing of our community is a top priority at Berkeley Executive Education and Haas School of Business.
We are operating under the guidance of UC Berkeley and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We have modified our Open Enrollment schedule through May 15. Please expect a communication outreach from our designated program managers with new details. In general, we are postponing Open Enrollment programs scheduled to start between now and May 15, and have reinstated them to future dates. For example:
- Communications Excellence 3/12-3/13 rescheduled to 6/18-6/19
- Negotiations & Influence 3/23-3/25 rescheduled to 6/1-6/3
- Product Management 3/30-4/3 rescheduled to later iterations in May (waitlist), September, November or December
- Digital Transformation Strategy 4/6-4/8 rescheduled to 11/18-11/20
- Berkeley Executive Leadership Program 4/27-5/1 rescheduled to 8/31-9/04
- Venture Capital Executive Program 4/27-5/1 rescheduled to 9/14-9/18
- Advanced Executive Presence 4/29-5/1 rescheduled to 10/26-10/28
- Women's Executive Leadership 5/12-5/15 rescheduled to 11/2-11/5
- The Innovative Organization 6/8-6/12 rescheduled to 10/5-10/9
We will be assessing spring/summer programs that are scheduled after May 15 in the next few weeks. An announcement will be posted and sent to participants in the event that changes are made.
We have taken precautionary steps to protect the health and safety of our community of students, faculty, and staff.
We have introduced additional safety protocols in our classrooms and are following US Government and UC Berkeley policies regarding safety, including travel restrictions from CDC Level 2 and 3 regions (currently China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Japan). If you are considering traveling from these regions, we will help you enroll at a future date.
We are committed to the continued learning journey of our students in the safest possible environment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
If you are a Custom client, your business development representative will be in contact shortly if outreach has not already taken place.