Women's Executive Leadership
Women's Executive Leadership Program
About the Program
While women have made substantial gains in the business world, today’s workplace has yet to embrace female forms of power and leadership fully, nor leverage the unique perspective and strengths that women can bring to the table.
Led by Faculty Director Laura Kray, this four-day program will help you achieve a new level of confidence and a greater sense of ownership over your own leadership potential.
Download the sample schedule & program topics
Cost & Features
- Four-day in-person program at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus
- Panels & discussions with high-ranking female guest speakers from top Silicon Valley companies
- Experiential exercises and intensive feedback
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Women’s Executive Leadership Certificate of Completion
Who It's For
- Senior-level executives
- Mid-level managers leading teams with direct reports
- Business owners
- Aspiring to positions of greater authority and influence within their company or organization
- A group of colleagues or team who would like to advance their skills together
A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.