The Product Management Certificate Program is a five-day, immersive, in-person experience. Before you arrive, we include a six week online component, including customized video lectures and readings, discussions with your new classmates, colleague surveys, exercises, and a simulation game.
The program combines the latest in Design Thinking with the best of the Berkeley Haas MBA program, to prepare you for your role: understanding your customers’ environment, designing customer experiences, boosting your team’s performance, and mobilizing your organization. Dr. Sara Beckman, who has led the program for thirteen years, continually updates the program to reflect the latest research. Along with all program faculty, she maintains a consulting practice, to stay up-to-date on current issues facing companies like yours.
Cost & Features
- Five-day in-person program at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Training from industry experts in design thinking, customer-focused design & insights, competitive strategy, business model generation, influence without authority, team management, and pricing
- Organization-specific Innovation Capabilities Report
- Hands-on exercises and simulations to ensure that knowledge gets put to work in your organization
- Peer coaching from industry experts that have complementary backgrounds to yours
- Exclusive networking reception with faculty
- Access to the program alumni community
- Product Management Certificate of Completion
Who It's For
- Product Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents of Product Management
- Project and Program Managers
- Engineers looking to move into or interfacing with Product Management
- General Managers who manage product portfolios and corporate strategy
- A group of colleagues or team who would like to advance their skills together
Participants in the Certificate of Business Excellence (COBE) program will earn a mark of distinction from a world-class university, gain access to a powerful global network, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence allows individuals to create a personal learning journey structured by our four academic pillars to gain management essentials in Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, and Finance to drive both personal and organizational development.